Sunday, May 10, 2015

Blueberry Chocolate Smoothie Recipe

chocolate blueberry smoothies

Whats better than being able to drink or eat something that is both healthy and tasty?! Nothing if you ask me! I absolutely love this blueberry chocolate smoothie recipe. Just another recipe that I have added to my arsenal or healthy smoothies. I often drink smoothies for breakfast or as an early morning snack. I just can't go back to traditional breakfast items after being turned onto smoothies. I hope you enjoy them also! 

Ingredients :


  • 1 cup frozen blueberries
  • 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
  • 1 cup milk (of your choice)
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 dash ground cinnamon
  • 1 dash ground nutmeg
  • 2 teaspoons maple syrup (or agave)

Directions:


  1. Blend ingredients until they are smooth or to your desired consistency.  If you choose, you can put through a fine mesh strainer, although I don't suggest this because you lose a lot of the fruit fiber.
  2. Garnish with whole blueberries and serve immediately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment