Motivational Quote For The Day

Motivational Quote For The Day



Most of us do not think about his quotes when we think of the great Walt Disney. Nearly regardless of which era you grew up in, if you are currently alive then you most likely enjoyed some Disney movies in your day. My oldest personal memory of a Disney movie stems back to around 1992. I was sleeping at a friends house and they said "Hey, want to watch Bambi." Me, not knowing what I was getting myself into, said yes. I had no idea how sad I would be by the end of that movie. Oh the poor deer. We thank the great Walt Disney for his creativity and Wisdom. And we thank him for this quote.

Have a wonderful day! Remember, your life is what you make of it as long as you dont allow others to make your life for you! 



Motivational Best Seller On Amazon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bubble Butt Booty Workout - Easy At Home Workout For Women

At Home Core Workout For Woman

Health Benefits Of Oyster Mushrooms