Instantpot Spicy Yellow Rice

Instantpot Spicy Yellow Rice


Whether you are a beginner or an expert with the Instantpot, this is a great recipe to add to your collection of recipes for your family! The first time that I cooked Jasmine rice in the Instantpot I could not believe that I only had to set the timer to 5 minutes. Its awesome to just dump the rice and water in and set it and walk away. I used to use a rice cooker and it didnt do near as good a job as my Instantpot! This yellow rice recipe is a great recipe to help you add some turmeric and cayenne pepper to your diet. Of course, you can adjust the amounts of each spice according to your liking! I hope your family enjoys this as much as mine! 

Ingredients 


  • 1 tbsp. Siracha
  • 1 1/2 tbps. Ground Turmeric
  • 1 tsp. Ground Cumin
  • 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
  • 1 tsp Parsley
  • Salt and Pepper
  • 1/2 Onion
  • A few tbsp Olive Oil

Directions

  • Turn your Instantpot  to "saute hi" and heat olive oil while you chop up the onion.
  • Saute the chopped onion until translucent. 
  • Add rice and water to Instantpot. I always add about 1/3 cup water more than whatever rice I have. 
  • Add all the spices and seasonings.
  • Mix well. 
  • Cover, close vent. Pressure cook for 5 mins on high. 
  • Release pressure and serve!
 Instantpot




Comments

  1. I was so excited to finally be able to purchase my instant pot for my birthday but was disappointed when it came. The first thing I noticed when I opened the lid was that it smelled like it had been used and the inner pot had water spotsinstant pot ribs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bubble Butt Booty Workout - Easy At Home Workout For Women

At Home Core Workout For Woman

Health Benefits Of Oyster Mushrooms